More videos on Rick's site
From 9:30am until 3:30pm Rick Martin taught a stalwart group of Clarion Developers all about Version Control. And we recorded the whole thing. Watch it in bits and pieces, lots of good information to absorb. We also had great help from Flint Gatrell and Mark Goldberg.
- 10:20 - Installing Rick's add-on
- 12:30 - Ignoring files
- 1:01:30 - Renumbering modules
- 1:23:00 - Rick's tool for export/import
- 1:35:00 Rick's Tool - config
- 1:46:00 Export to VC
- 1:55:00 - Switch to Mike Hanson's machine as a quick review
- 2:01:35 - Back to Rick for importing
- 2:16:30 - Troubleshooting and questions on different Rick D.'s machine
- 3:07:00 - Pushing to GitHub from SmartGit
The first 2 hours are a great "getting started" tutorial.